Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
BEST AUTO INSURANCE QUOTES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Patriot Insurance Agencies pledge to make sure you understand your insurance coverage options and provide you with an insurance proposal that has been personalized to your unique needs.
Our experts are committed to getting you the best value for your dollar along with an affordable auto insurance package tailored to your needs. We’re an independent agent and we can save you money! Why restrict yourself to the price and coverage offered by one insurance company? Get the best insurance options available by using an independent insurance agent – an agent that works for you.
North Carolina Insurance Quotes Tailored For You
We invite you to call us at 704-938-7888, or contact us to review coverage options for auto insurance. We provide free, no hassle and no obligation insurance quotes to help you make an informed insurance decision.
Affordable, Reliable Insurance Choices
Patriot Insurance Agencies growth is based on our dedication to comprehensive research, resourceful problem solving, quality insurance products and superior client service. Our ability to represent a broad selection of insurance carriers assures that we can provide the coverage you need at competitive prices.
We are proud to offer insurance solutions from several of the nation’s highest-rated insurance companies, including GMAC, MetLife, Progressive, Travelers, Safeco and National General Insurance.
Call for a quote today at 704-596-4911 or fill out this form to the right to have a representative contact you for a free quote.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)